- 2012 finished my physiotherapy studies at Tartu University. Topic of my bachelors thesis was "The conservative and operative treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis". "Conservative and operative treatment of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis."
- From 2012 to 2015 worked at North Estonia Regional Hospital Mustamäe district, where my main focus was on orthopaedic patients.
- From 2015 to 2018 physiotherapist at Adeli Rehabilitation Centre.
- Since 2017 Sportomedica (former Artrosport Clinic).
- Since 2015 autumn offer private appointments in Tallinn city centre, Koidu 70 cozy atmosphere. Room is fitted for individual therapy.
- I am a member of Estonia Physiotherapy Association since 2016 and collaborate with Scoliosis Society Katharinaand arrange camps and group lessons
I mainly focus on adults with orthopaedic problems and since 2016 specialize in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis using the Schroth method. My interest in the topic of scoliosis comes from personal experience.